- 2. In addition to being provided via a web browser, this service may be provided via a smartphone application or other forms. Consent to the Terms of Service made by the user for one of the provision forms of the Service shall be valid for the use of the Service through other provision forms.
- 3. If you are a minor, you must use it after obtaining the consent of the parent or other legal representative (hereinafter referred to as "parents etc.").
- 4. If a user who was a minor used this service after reaching adulthood, he / she confirmed all actions related to the use of this service while the user was a minor. Will be considered.
Article 2 (use registration)
- 1. The user shall register the use of this service by the method prescribed by the Company.
- 2. When registering to use this service, the user shall provide the Company with the prescribed information.
- 3. All information registered in the user registration must be authentic and accurate.
- 4. If a change occurs to the information provided to the Company, the user shall promptly carry out the change procedure by the method specified by the Company.
Article 3 (Use of this service)
The user creates post data (consisting of text and images, etc., hereinafter referred to as “post data”) according to a method prescribed by the Company, and publishes the post data on the web page designated by the Company. can do.
Article 4 (Management of terminal equipment)
- 1. Users shall not let their terminal devices be used by third parties.
- 2. In using this service, the user shall manage his / her terminal device at his / her own risk, and shall be fully responsible for any actions performed using his / her terminal device.
- 3. The Company shall have malfunctions or loss of terminal devices used by users, attacks by third party malware, spyware, viruses, hacking / cracking, etc., mismanagement of accounts, etc. Even if you suffer damage due to use of an account, etc., we do not take any responsibility unless there is intention or gross negligence.
- 4. If there is a possibility that the user's terminal device will be used illegally by a third party, the user shall promptly notify the Company and take necessary measures to avoid such unauthorized use.
- 5. The Company is not liable for any disadvantage that may occur to the user due to the user's loss or forgotten of his / her terminal device.
Article 5 (Cost burden)
- 1. The user shall pay for the purchase, installation and maintenance of equipment and software necessary for the use of this service, communication charges such as data usage charges, electricity charges and all other charges at his / her own risk.
- 2. Although the Company may present a recommended environment for the usage environment of this service, it will not bear any maintenance or costs for the environment.
Article 6 (Attribution of Intellectual Property Rights)
- 1. All copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights and other property rights related to this service (hereinafter referred to as "Intellectual Property Rights, etc.") belong to the Company or a third party who has proper authority. To do.
- 2. The user reproduces, modifies, transmits to the public without any consent of the Company, and uses the information that infringes on the intellectual property rights of the Company, etc. without the consent of the Company. Shall not. However, this does not apply to the purpose of private use.
Article 7 (Submission data)
- 1. The user shall bear all responsibility for the contents of the posted data disclosed to other specific or unspecified users using this service. The Company assumes no responsibility for the content of posted data.
- 2. The user collectively refers to all rights or profits whose posting data includes third party intellectual property rights, privacy rights, portrait rights and other personality rights (hereinafter referred to as "intellectual property rights and personality rights"). .) Shall not be infringed.
- 3. If the user submits a complaint, litigation or other dispute from a third party due to his / her post data, he / she shall resolve it at his / her own responsibility and expense.
- 4. In addition to storing and accumulating post data, the Company can use it for any purpose (including alterations and use of modified data) and use it for any third party. And you agree to this. This agreement does not prevent the user from exercising the copyright on the posted data, but the provisions of the preceding paragraph prevail over illustrations.
- 5. If the Company deems it necessary, the Company shall be able to view the posted data and delete all or part of it.
Article 8 (Copyright of Posted Data)
1. The copyright of post data created by the user himself (including comments for other users, hereinafter referred to as “blog content”) belongs to the user who created the post data. However, the user must pay only for the purpose of operating the Service and the purpose of advertising the Company and the Service (including, but not limited to, posting of posted data on a website operated by a third party). We accept in advance that you will grant us the following rights without making a request. The rights shall remain valid even after the user loses his eligibility.
- (1) The right to copy all or part of the posted data submitted by the user, the right to transmit to the public, the right to edit, the right to modify, the right to adapt / translate
- (2) Any content selected by the Company (including, but not limited to, articles posted by third parties, comments or trackback articles) on a screen that displays all or part of the posted data submitted by the user. Right to display
- (3) The right to voluntarily suspend advertisements that have been posted or posted with paid or free advertisements of the Company or a third party on a screen that displays all or part of the posted data posted by the user
- (4) Right to re-license the rights specified in the preceding items to our contractors
- 2. The user shall not exercise any moral rights regarding the blog content created by the user.
- 3. When transferring the copyright relating to the blog content created by the user to a third party, the user shall let the third party agree to the contents specified in this section.
Article 9 (Granting Points)
- 1. If the user meets the conditions specified by the Company for this service, the user will receive points specified by the Company.
Article 10 (Acquisition and Use of Information)
1. The Company may obtain the following information (hereinafter referred to as “User Data”) through the use of the Service by the user.
- (1) Age, gender, residential area, email address
- (2) Terminal information (terminal ID such as hash value of UDID, used device, MAC address, OS, terminal language setting, access country, etc.)
- (3) Usage status of this service (Version of this service, location information, usage history, etc.)
- (4) Information about campaigns used
- (5) Information on inquiries, investigation of the cause of trouble, investigation of user data, etc.
3. Our company uses this data for the following purposes.
- (1) Distribution of identity verification and notifications (including notifications related to this service, as well as information related to other services including those provided by the Company)
- (2) After-sales service and inquiries
- (3) Provision of advertisements related to third-party products or services
- (4) Implementation of questionnaires, sweepstakes, and campaigns
- (5) Analyzing user trends and providing services, advertisements and other information accordingly
- (6) Creation of statistical information related to the usage status, etc. of this service, announcement on this service or our website, etc. and provision to third parties
- 4. The Company will not disclose this data to a third party without the user's consent, except as permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws.
- 5. We may delete all of this data at our discretion when we delete your user account or when we stop providing this service.
Article 11 (Prohibited matters)
The user shall not perform the actions listed in the following items or actions that may fall under this.
- (1) Acts that violate laws and regulations, public order and morals, or these Terms
- (2) Criminal acts, acts that lead to crimes, or acts that promote this
- (3) The act of posting harmful information on youth (as defined by Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Law Concerning the Development of an Environment where Youth can Use the Internet Safely and Safely) The act of attracting
- (4) Sending or storing text or images that other users feel uncomfortable, such as child pornography
- (5) Any act for the purpose of sexual intercourse, obscene acts or encounters
- (6) Sending or storing information about dating with unacquainted persons
- (7) Act of filing false information and registering as a user, or other act of providing or disseminating facts to the Company or a third party in this service
- (8) The act of recommending or soliciting the use or sale of drugs, including prohibited items such as stimulants and narcotics, drinking, smoking, gambling, etc. for minors
- (9) Acts that distribute excessively violent expressions or other expressions that may cause discomfort to third parties, including antisocial content
- (10) Soliciting or recommending suicide or self-injury
- (11) Posting content that slanders, slanders, or insults a third party, or hurts the third party's honor or trust, or other harassment
- (12) Posting expressions that lead to discrimination such as race, ethnicity, gender, creed, social status, place of residence, physical characteristics, medical history, education, property, etc.
- (14) Distributing information related to infinite chain lectures or MLM
- (15) Solicitation to political or religious organizations and other political or religious acts
- (16) Unauthorized collection and use of personal information of other users
- (17) Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights or personal rights of the Company or a third party
- (18) Acts of excessively displaying advertisements or other acts of using this service mainly for the purpose of displaying advertisements
- (19) Create and distribute external programs such as BOT and cheat tools (including but not limited to external tools that operate the results obtained by using this service in ways not intended by the Company). , Acts to use
- (20) Acts that use the results obtained by third parties for the use of the external program in the previous issue for themselves
- (21) Acts that illegally manipulate the results obtained from the use of this service, alone or in conspiracy with other users, or by using other users' actions
- (22) Acts that place a significant load on the server or network for operating this service
- (23) Unauthorized access
- (24) An act of deliberately providing or disclosing information related to defects in this service to a third party other than our company
- (25) Acting as if the Company, another user, or a person or group related to the Service, or any other action that causes a third party to misunderstand the relationship with the Service
- (26) Distributing computer viruses
- (27) Acts that alter, damage, or disassemble, decompile, and reverse engineer the program used for this service
- (28) Acts that modify, damage, or disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (including so-called “rooting” and “jail break”) the OS installed in the terminal device
- (29) Acts that cause damage to the Company or a third party and cause some other inconvenience
- (30) Acts that hinder the normal provision of this service
- (31) Acts that damage the trust of the Company or the Service
- (32) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 12 (Restriction / Suspension or Deletion of Use)
If the user's conduct falls under any of the following items, the Company refuses to start using the Service by the user, stops or restricts the use of the Service by the user, or causes the user to lose his qualification Shall be able to.
- (1) Including the prohibited items of the previous article, if we violate this agreement, or if we determine that there is a risk
- (2) When the Company determines that the provision of the Service is hindered or hindered by the user's actions (including acts or omissions outside the Service)
- (3) When using this service by a method not prescribed by our company or by other illegal methods
- (4) If you are a user who has received measures under this section from our company in the past
- (5) Other cases where the Company deems inappropriate as a user of this service
Article 13 (Change, cancellation, termination of this service)
- 1. The Company may change the contents of all or part of the Service or stop or terminate the provision of the Service at any time for any reason without prior notice to the user. I can do it.
2. The Company may suspend or terminate the provision of this service temporarily or for a long period of time without any prior notice to the user in the event of any of the following reasons.
- (1) This service cannot be provided due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis, typhoons, thunder, heavy rains, floods, fires, power outages and other accidents, wars, disputes, riots, riots, disturbances, labor disputes, etc. If.
- (2) When this service cannot be provided due to regular or urgent maintenance of the systems necessary for the provision of this service, congestion of network lines, failure of providers, etc.
- (3) In addition to the cases listed in the preceding item, if the Company determines that the provision or termination of the Service is necessary for business or technical reasons.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the change, cancellation or termination of this service based on this section.
Article 14 (Disclaimer of Warranty)
- 1. The user understands that the services and information provided in this service are of a nature that can be updated daily. The Company does not guarantee the persistence of the existence and content of its services and information.
- 2. The Company shall ensure that the Service and the information provided by the Service are complete, reliable, valid, useful, up-to-date, legitimate, or intended for use by the user and not to malfunction ( Including, but not limited to, conformance).
- 3. The Company guarantees that all third party websites that can be transitioned through links from this Service will not be contrary to the legality, integrity, safety, accuracy, public order and morals of the content, etc. No.
- 4. We do not guarantee that this service does not infringe any third party rights.
Article 15 (Disclaimer)
- 1. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to users or third parties by the use or unavailability of the Service, except in cases where the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the user's use or inability to use the Service or the information, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from the use of the website by the user and the goods or services provided through the use, unless the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
- 4. The Company shall not be liable for any dispute arising between the users due to the use of this service or between the user and a third party, except in cases where the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
- 5. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to third party actions such as unauthorized access to the Service, invasion of computer viruses, etc., unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
- 6. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the telecommunications carrier, the electric carrier or any other business unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
- 7. In the event that the Company has any intention or gross negligence regarding the deletion or loss of information related to the Service, the loss of data due to the use of the Service, the failure or damage of equipment, or any other damage suffered by the User in connection with the Service. Except for any responsibility.
Article 16 (Damage Compensation)
If a user violates the provisions set forth in these Terms or damages the Company for reasons attributable to his / her own responsibility, the user suffers damages (including reasonable lawyer fees) to the Company. We shall compensate.
In spite of the provisions that exempt us, even if we are liable for damages against the user under the Consumer Contract Law or other applicable laws, our liability for damages is directly attributable to the user. Indirect damages such as consequential damages, incidental damages, lost profits, etc. shall not be included regardless of whether the Company has foreseen or foreseeable.
Article 17 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user shall transfer to a third party, change the name, pledge, serve as collateral, or otherwise dispose of all or part of his / her rights or obligations with respect to these Terms. Shall not.
Article 18 (Revision of this Agreement)
- 1. The Company may revise these Terms for any reason at any time without prior notice to the user.
- 2. The terms and conditions revised based on the preceding paragraph shall become effective from the time when the Company announces the contents of the Terms on the Service, unless otherwise specified by the Company.
Article 19 (Effectiveness of these Terms)
- 1. Even if some provisions of this agreement are determined to be invalid based on laws and regulations, the validity of other provisions shall not be affected.
- 2. Even if it is determined to be invalid or cancelled in relation to a user with some provisions in these Terms, the effectiveness with other users shall not be affected.
Article 20 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- 1. This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with Japanese law.
- 2. For all disputes concerning this service, the Fukuoka District Court shall be the exclusive agreement court of first instance.
This contract was translated, observed and abides by the agreements set out in the Terms of Service stated within the Japanese Terms of Service of “OinkBook”
- Established October 30, 2019
- Good Luck 3 Inc.